The Craig
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Totem Figures

5 posters

Go down

Totem Figures Empty Totem Figures

Post  Admin Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:40 pm

Post a review of this show!

Admin
Admin

https://craig.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Totem Figures Empty Re: Totem Figures

Post  merillupin Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:16 am

What can I say? TJ Dawe has done it again. This time, he brings us a show about himself, about his personal heroes, about what a totem pole of his life would look like. He makes you laugh, he makes you think, he makes you nod on more than one occasion. Simply put, TJ is the best the Fringe has to offer. Worth a second viewing. And a third. I think I'm in love. ***** P.S. He was selling some scripts for his old shows, so if you're interested, bring some $!

merillupin

Back to top Go down

Totem Figures Empty RE: Totem Figures

Post  Fringe Addict Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:55 am

Did you know about Charles Bukowski and John Fahey - not me!

A thinking person's show, 90 minutes of brilliant monologue with a strong dramatic arc. How does he do that?

Pull 90 minutes of disparate pieces into a cohesive whole and make me want to go home and Google obscure poets and musicians.

Admirable honesty and charming performance.

Buy your tickets beforehand if you want to see this show. TJ is so successful on the Fringe circuit that he no longer has to poster and attracts sell out audiences on word of mouth buzz alone.

Fringe Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  garz Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:04 am

One day someone is going to do a show about TJ Dawe and his legacy at the Fringe which will include bits of this show which is about TJ Dawe and his legacy at the Fringe. So do yourself a favour and see this show while TJ is still performing it.

garz

Back to top Go down

Totem Figures Empty Totem Figures

Post  mcsquare Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:01 am

To read my review of Totem Figures (and other Fringe Shows) go to www.plankmagazine.com

mcsquare

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum