Post  Admin on Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:39 pm

Post a review of this show!

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://craig.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Jonno Katz is a genius

Post  Moustache Rack on Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:38 am

I'm not sure there's much more to say than what I've said in the subject line. Katz creates a world all his own and it's a really really funny world. He is the bastard child of Basil Fawlty, Remington Steele, James Bond, Shaft, Starsky and Hutch, Jim Rockford and the entire Monty Python Troop with a dash of League of Gentlemen. This show is truly brilliant. You may go, "Huh?" at times but that because you haven't got it yet. Give it a minute and you will! I love the fact that this comedy work is so smart the audience has to catch up!Go see it!

Moustache Rack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Brilliant.

Post  teenage aesthete on Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:49 am

I agree with the other review. He's just a genius. There's no point trying to explain the plot. Just imagine that you are only a couple of inches tall, surrounded by giant schoolchildren.

I especially love the mime-misdirect...where you think you're watching him do some ordinary action, then realise the action is something entirely different.

If you are afraid of mime or accents, suck it up. Watch and listen harder. Very rewarding.

teenage aesthete

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spy (Jonno Katz)

Post  phil on Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:40 pm

Admin wrote:Post a review of this show!

Fun! Physical humour was very well done. Story was a little awkward. 3 1/2 out of 5. Phil

phil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spy (Jonno Katz)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum